Customer Success Manager
April 2016 – Present
- Project lead for full-scale help center re-haul. Outline, write, update, style, proof, and edit approximately 200 support center articles. Content ranges from informational to highly-detailed and instructional, all while maintaining a succinct voice and format.
- Created style guide to provide tone, style, and instructional design across help center articles.
- File product feature requests and elaborate on stories in Aha for Product and Development teams.
- Conduct customer health sweeps to gather customer feedback and identify growth opportunities.
- Strategize setup or best practices for complex accounts and a range of vertical and business needs.
Customer Success Associate
May 2015 – April 2016
- Start-to-finish project management of development, app store submission, and launch processes for 50+ custom-made event apps (such as TwitchCon, Collegeboard Events, & FIRST Lego League).
- Organized, customized, edited, and prepared app content while working with various stakeholders including marketing teams, event planners, third-party vendors, and graphic designers.
- Pitched, crafted, and piloted a one-to-one training program for enterprise clients to increase customer success and autonomy through a detailed onboarding and consultation.
- Creator of “Enlightenment” newsletter sent to Customer Success team that highlighted newfound tools or tricks for creating intuitive and professional apps with our content management system.
- Composed support articles on a range of workflows and features to reduce call and email volume.
- Selected from team of 10 to lead the weekly webinar and customer education talks (Guidetalks).
Success Academy Charter Schools
New York City
March 2013 – March 2014
- Ensured high-quality communication to 12,000 prospective families throughout admissions, lottery, and enrollment processes across 22 network schools.
- Engaged over 2,000 families by phone, email, and at admissions events by communicating school policies and procedures and answering all inquiries.
- Point of contact for French- and Spanish-speaking families throughout entire enrollment process.
Copywriter & Editor
November 2012 – February 2013
- Re-vamped website copy for a Belgian language travel company with 70+ international offerings.
- Translated or rewrote program and city descriptions for immersive language programs worldwide.
- Resulted in 100% increase in bookings from the English speaking market.
July 2012 – November 2012
- Edited articles for language and content at EU-policy journal with 100,000+ readership.
- Managed process from article submission through editing and final preparation into journal.
- Communications: Copywriting & copyediting; webinar training; FR/SP to ENG translation.
- Tech: Jira; Confluence; Microsoft Office; Salesforce; Zendesk; Instagram; Asana; Basic HTML/CSS.
- Languages: English (mother tongue); French (fluent); Spanish (intermediate).